FlexAtex offers a new flexible product using Jacob™ pipe systems. The flexibles are manufactured from a clear FDA and ATEX-approved abrasion-resistant polyurethane and can be made in any length and diameter. FlexAtex can be easily fitted with a standard Jacob™ Pull-Rings or Jacob Quick Connect Pull-Ring for a quick release, all readily available.
- Quick fitting using Jacob™ Quick Connect Pull-Ring, designed to mate up with Jacob™ clamping systems. No tools are required.
- Transparent FDA & ATEX-rated polyurethane flexible membrane.
- Smooth internal surfaces for ease of product flow and cleaning.
- Alternative clamps are available to prevent accidental access for health & safety with Jacob Pull-Rings.
- It can be incorporated into existing pipework, removing the need for on-site welding.
- Low-cost mating fixings. Jacob™ pipe welding end stubs are readily available off-the-shelf.
- Each flexible can be manufactured to incorporate convoluted gaiters and bellows for vibratory sieve equipment or load cell weighing applications.
- FlexAtex flexibles are manufactured for use in vacuum applications. Stainless steel external hoops are incorporated to maintain shape under vacuum conditions.
- Any bespoke shapes, sizes and lengths can be manufactured.
- Quick turn around on all designs when required.
For more detailed information, click here.
The anti-static polyurethane material has been tested in accordance with the requirements of EN 60079-0:2017 clause 26:13. This material is dissipative and suitable for ATEX use. We advise seeking independent expert advice on suitability for your application.