FlexAtex offers a new flexible product to be used with Jacobs™ & Truduct™ pipe systems. The flexibles are manufactured from a clear FDA and ATEX approved abrasion resistant polyurethane and can be produced in any given lengths and diameters. FlexAtex can be easily fitted with a standard Jacobs™ clamp or Jacobs over centre toggle clip for a quick release, all of which are readily available.
- Quick fitting using Jacobs™ over centre toggle clips, designed to mate up with either Jacobs™ or Truduct™ clamping systems. No tools required.
- Clear FDA & ATEX rated polyurethane flexible membrane.
- Smooth internal surfaces for ease of product flow and cleaning.
- Alternative clamps available to prevent accidental access for health & safety.
- Can be incorporated into existing pipe work removing the need for on-site welding.
- Low cost mating fixings. Jacobs™ or Truduct™ pipe stubs are readily available off-the-shelf.
- Each flexible can be manufactured to incorporate convoluted gaiters and bellows for vibratory sieve equipment or load cell weighing applications.
- FlexAtex flexibles can be manufactured for use on vacuum applications. Stainless steel external hoops are incorporated to maintain shape under vacuum conditions.
- Any bespoke shapes, sizes and lengths can be manufactured.
- Quick turn round on all designs when required.
The anti-static polyurethane material has been tested in accordance with the requirements of EN 60079-0:2017 clause 26:13. This material is dissipative and suitable for ATEX use. We advise seeking independant expert advise on suitability for your application.